Armstrongs has been serving dealers in Canada since 1989, providing exceptional ULC listed alarm monitoring services to independent security and PERS dealers. With a proven track record of reliability and customer satisfaction, Armstrongs is trusted by thousands of dealers across Canada.
Recently acquired by AvantGuard Monitoring, a Becklar Company, Armstrongs is able to offer their dealer partners new and improved services through expanded dealer tools and applications, improved redundancy, and a significant investment in technology and infrastructure - all supported by the same caring Armstrongs team.
Armstrongs – an AvantGuard Monitoring Company, is excited to exhibit its enhanced suite of services at the following three 2023 Security Canada events:
- Security Canada East – 4/26/2023, Sheraton Laval, Laval, Québec, Booth #502
- Security Canada West – 6/14/2023, Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel, Richmond, British Columbia
- Security Canada Central – 10/25 - 10/26/2023, Toronto, Canada
We invite dealers across Canada to join us at any of these events to learn more about our new innovative tools available to Armstrong’s dealers to help you manage and grow your business.
- Armstrongs Chat - This technology helps confirm or disregard signals by creating a secure group chat for all members on a contact list to communicate with one another via text.
- Dealer Dashboard - The Dealer Dashboard is a revolutionary data visualization tool that helps you minimize attrition, maximize monitoring efficiency, and capitalize on service opportunities.
- Third-party Integrations - Third-party integrations provide you with everything from video verification to CRMs for intuitive account management and simplified billing.
Also, Armstrong’s subscribers will now enjoy the fastest response times in the industry to emergency signals. While others tout call answer times around 20 seconds, Armstrongs - An AvantGuard Company responds to signals in under 10 seconds on average. We achieve this by utilizing compassionate and highly trained operators combined with industry leading technology that helps prioritize incoming signals to serve customers as quickly as possible.
AvantGuard was recently awarded the prestigious 2022 Monitoring Center of the Year award by The Monitoring Association (TMA) and will bring new capabilities and services to Canadian dealers and subscribers. The acquisition of Armstrong's Monitoring broadens the geographical markets AG serves, now united with Armstrongs to save lives and protect property for over 1.7 million customers across North America.
To learn more about the acquisition we encourage you to read the press release here.