Kitchen Fire Affects Entire Apartment Complex

AvantGuard
Apr 27, 2014 10:39:33 PM

BROOKSFIELD, WI – When a roof connects multiple residents, a mistake from one resident affects all residents…

On April 28th at 11:30am, a resident was cooking in her kitchen. When all the sudden a fire ignited and began to spread throughout the kitchen. The sprinklers turned on and she ran out of the apartment. Within moments AvantGuard team member Sam B. received the alarm and dispatched the fire department.


Upon arrival the fire department contained what was left of the fire while making sure that everyone was outside of the building. Thankfully the apartment complex’s sprinkler system had doused most of the fire.

The firemen realized that grease was still all over the burnt kitchen and used a special chemical to ensure that another fire wouldn’t start up again.

The apartment management later thanked AvantGuard for the fast response they exerted in dispatching the fire department. Joe said: "…fires are never a good thing, especially when it has the potential to affect multiple families… thank you for your help.”

We thank AG team member Sam B. for his fast response to the situation. We extend our gratitude to the alarm company that installed this system, giving an added measure of security for all residents who reside under the same roof.

We express gratitude for the AvantGuard team and their dedicated and constant endeavor to protect the lives and properties of their customers.

If you would like to share a story of how an AvantGuard employee’s quick action helped to save, or protect the property of your customers, please email us at marketing@agmonitoring.com. We would love to share it!

Subscribe by Email

No Comments Yet

Let us know what you think