There are several methods you can use to place devices and accounts on test, depending on your needs.
Once you have accessed the account you would like to place on test, it will be automatically defaulted to have ALL zones selected.
- If you would like to change which zones are placed on test, simply toggle each zone on or off by tapping on the corresponding slider buttons.
- After you have finished adjusting which zones you would like to be placed on test, simply press the “Start Test” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Don’t leave the app yet, because once you confirm the test, you will be prompted to select the type of test you want to perform, and the time you want the test to begin. In addition, you should enter your name and phone number in the comment box, in case an operator needs to get in contact with you about the test for any reason.
- Once you finish filling out those fields, tap on the “Begin Test” button. A window will appear with the details of your test, which you should review before finally tapping on the “confirm test” button.
- Once you have finished placing an account on test, you will be taken to the list of zones within that same account. You will notice that the zones in red are currently placed on test.
To clear a test, simply press the “stop test” button and confirm the action by pressing “continue.”